keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2009

The Three Muses Challenge/ Fun and games



The Three Muses tämän viikon haasteen aihe oli pelit ja hauskanpito, tässä näkemykseni Rakkauspelistä, jota eivät kaikki pelaa reilusti.Olen maalannut, leimannut, leikannut ja liimannut, tytön kuva on Vintage recoursesta, mutta en millään saa päähäni mistä olen tuon rullaluistelijan napannut ( jos joku tietää kiitos tiedosta).

This is my entry to The Three Muses Challenge of this week. My altered book is now presenting the game called Love, and everybody is not playing it fair. I have been painting ,stamping, cutting and glueing. The girl is from Vintage resources but I can't remember where i found this roller skater ( if anybody knows, please inform me)

9 kommenttia:

indybev kirjoitti...

I hope this isn't biographical! If it is, you've met a not-so-courteous man. I love your journal pages. Very creative and original. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy kirjoitti...

Wow this is fantastic.
Wonderful work.

Silvia(Barnie) kirjoitti...

Beautiful altered pages.

Terri Daugherty kirjoitti...

your piece is wonderful and i can tell you've put some thought into the theme! love it.

Martina kirjoitti...

This is awesome! Gorgeous work.

Taluula kirjoitti...

Oh, everyone, please enlarge this wonderful journal double spread. It's gorgeous and not a little tongue in cheek. Brilliant.

Ozstuff kirjoitti...

For anyone following me, please enlarge Hannastiina's journal pages which are an absolute delight with details not legible in the smaller size.
This is stunning and original work. I love it!

José kirjoitti...

Lovely journal pages.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

lupaavasti