torstai 26. marraskuuta 2009

Time will fly / Aika lentää

This is my entry to The Three Muses Challenge
Actually, there is two pictures in my altered book "Time will fly but I am on time" and Look at me, Time will make me even better" . I used my new stamps from Lost Coast Designs, and colored everything with Pro Markers.

Osallistun The Three Muses Challengeen näillä kahdella kuvalla altsukirjassani. "Aika lentää ,mutta olen ajoissa" ja "Katso minua, aika tekee minusta jopa paremman".Käytin uusia Lost Coast Designs -leimasimiani ja väritin kuvat Pro Markereilla.

12 kommenttia:

Willy kirjoitti...

Fabulous pages in your altered book.

vintage wil kirjoitti...

Beautiful pages !!!

Sandy kirjoitti...

Wow these are stunning.
Fantastic pages.

Taluula kirjoitti...

Oh this is beautiful and so colourful and positive. I love it.

indybev kirjoitti...

What a lovely addition these pages are to your altered book! (And, by the way, your puzzle jewelry is beautiful!)

Janine kirjoitti...

I love the fibrant colours

Hermine kirjoitti...

Gorgoeus spread

Terri Kahrs kirjoitti...

These are wonderful! Hugs, Terri

Eila A kirjoitti...

Great spread, Hannastiina! Your collages are full of interesting details, and you have found two very good themes about time. Fantastic work!

Effie kirjoitti...

Love it ... very Zetti!

Ozstuff kirjoitti...

Incredibly beautiful pages - wonderful hand painting and drawing, The colours are stunning. Great work!

BlueRidgeLady kirjoitti...

I am so happy you stopped by my blog so that I could follow you to see your beautiful art! I love these pages! One of these days I am going to do an altered book of collages, your work is inspiring!